Instructions: Most of the services/support provided for human trafficking (HT) victim comes after they have been trafficked and can be considered as secondary interventions. Review some of the possible risk factors associated with becoming an HT victim, and discuss some possible primary interventions that could service to help prevent or reduce HT.
– Formatted and cited in current APA 7
– Rationale must address the topic
Ø Rationale must be provided
– Use at least 600 words (no included 1st page or references in the 600 words)
– Use 3 academic sources. Not older than 5 years
– Not Websites are allowed.
– Plagiarism is NOT allowed