https://assignmenthandlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo1-300x75.png 0 0 AssignmentHandlers https://assignmenthandlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo1-300x75.png AssignmentHandlers2023-05-27 05:05:532023-05-27 05:05:53Project part 1: self-assessment | HCM-765 | Franklin University
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Project part 1: self-assessment | HCM-765 | Franklin University
This assignment is intended to help you learn to do the following:
- Evaluate the structural design of healthcare organizations. (III.A.2.i)
- Analyze operational assessment and improvement strategies in a healthcare organization. (III.A.2.ii)
- Critique quality assessment for patient care improvement in a healthcare organization. (III.A.2.iii)
- Summarize the impact and influence of management and leadership in a healthcare organization. (III.A.5.i)
This assignment represents Part 1 of a two-part project that you will complete for your ePortfolio. As you work on this assignment, you will be developing the following Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) competencies:
III.A.2 Healthcare System and Healthcare Management
- Structural Design of Healthcare Organizations
- Operations Assessment & Improvement
- Quality Assessment for Patient Care Improvement
III.A.5 Management & Leadership
- Impact & Influence
- Complete Exercise 6: Organizational Self-Assessment (p. 295) in your textbook.
- Prepare your assignment for submission:
- Follow all applicable APA Guidelines Links to an external site.regarding in-text citations, list of cited references, and document formatting for this paper. Failure to properly cite and reference sources constitutes plagiarism.
- Write 3-4 pages answer. The title page and reference list are not included in the page count for this paper.
- Proofread your assignment carefully. Improper English grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, or spelling will result in significant point deductions.
- Submit your assignment. Your work will automatically be checked by Turnitin.