Wellness Assessment: Luciana Gonzalez (iHuman) (Graded)
This assignment will be uploaded automatically to Turnitin upon submission to verify this is your original work.
Directions to submit your assignment:
- Click the orange Submit Assignment button at the top of the page to open the upload window.
- Under the File Upload tab, click on Browse to select your assignment file you want to upload.
- Check the box to agree to the Turnitin End-User License Agreement.
- Click Submit Assignment.
- Your Turnitin report will be visible in the Assignment Details or Grades section of your course.
Please refer to the documentation available on the Turnitin Resource page
Struggling to Meet Your Deadline?
Get your assignment on NR 305 Week 2: Wellness Assessment: Luciana Gonzalez (iHuman) (Graded) done on time by medical experts. Don’t wait – ORDER NOW!
- Submitting Assignments to Turnitin explains how to submit an assignment with Turnitin enabled.
- Understanding Turnitin Similarity Reports shows how to access, view, and understand a Turnitin similarity report.
- Reviewing Graded Turnitin Assignments shows how to view feedback and similarity score reports on a graded Turnitin assignment.
Please contact your instructor if you have any questions.
Note: Chamberlain Programs may vary in usage of Turnitin features and grading options.
The purpose of this assignment is for learners to demonstrate completing a comprehensive wellness assessment on a virtual patient.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- CO 1: Demonstrate a head to toe physical assessment. (PO 1)
- CO 2: Differentiate between normal and abnormal health assessment findings. (PO 4)
- CO 4: Demonstrate effective communication skills during health assessment and documentation. (PO 3)
- CO 5: Identify collaborative opportunities for health promotion, risk reduction, and disease prevention. (POs 1, 2)
- CO 6: Demonstrate caring and professional behavior during patient interactions. (POs 6, 7)
Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 2
Total Points Possible
This assignment is worth 150 points.
- 100 points – Case Completion
- 50 points – Nurse Notes Responses
Late Assignment Policy
If the assignment is not submitted by due date, a late deduction will be applied. See rubric below.
- Access the Luciana Gonzalez case assignment by locating the case in the Week 2 Module menu under Application to Practice. If prompted, select to load the case in a new browser window. Note: it may take a few moments for iHuman cases to load in our web browser.
- Select Proceed and begin by answering the Prework questions. Your prework answers are not graded. The questions are intended to get you thinking about the case. You will continue to select the Proceed button to move you through the entire case.
- Begin the case and complete these sections: (100 points total, immediate feedback/grade will be provided to you by iHuman when complete)
- EHR Review
- Health History
- Physical Assessment
- Note: there is no time limit on completing cases
- As you move through your first attempt and once you complete the case, you will receive feedback from the “Expert” on the important findings that you included (or should have included), and information that should have been collected on the health history and physical assessment. The system will also tell you if you asked questions or performed assessments that are considered extraneous or inappropriate for that particular case. Review this information carefully and take notes to be used on your second attempt, if you would like to work toward a higher score.
- If you must leave the case for any reason before you have totally completed it, the program will save your spot and will return you to the same point when you re-enter the case. (Look for the green “Resume” arrow at the bottom of the screen.) If you had fully completed a section, you will be able to review the section, but you will not be able to change your answers. You will only be able to move forward in the case.
- Nurse Notes (50 points) are completed outside of iHuman and are graded by your instructor. To complete the Nurse Notes, download and save the required template below under Template. Rename the template as Your Last Name Week 2 Nurse Notes. This must be saved as a Microsoft Word document (.docx). Save it to your computer or flash drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later. Type your answers directly on the saved document. When your Nurse Notes answers are completed, save and close the template. Follow the submission directions at the top of this page to upload your assignment.
- When you have completed a case review the final score and feedback provided by iHuman. You have the option to complete this case a second time before the submission deadline (total of 2 attempts) to improve your score. Your instructor will convert your highest score in iHuman to points earned in the grading rubric. Scores are adjusted based on your performance level. (See grading rubric.)
Click the blue question mark icon at the bottom right of your iHuman screen at any time to access iHuman Resources. A menu will appear to assist with trouble shooting. Click “Help” from the menu to contact iHuman Support.
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
iHuman Case Assignments – Rubric (1)
|This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome iHuman ScoreInstructor to enter student’s highest score achieved for the iHuman Case here.||100 pts i-Human score of 90-100 90 pts i-Human score of 80-89 80 pts i-Human score of 70-79 70 pts i-Human score of 60-69 60 pts i-Human score of 50-59 50 pts i-Human score of 40-49 40 pts i-Human score of 30-39 30 pts i-Human score of 20-29 20 pts i-Human score of 10-19 0 pts No Score||100 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome SBAR Note1.All components of SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendations) addressed; 2. Appropriate information in each section; 3. All key findings mentioned; 4. Data is well organized and concise.||20 pts All four criteria met. 1. All components of SBAR (Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendations) addressed; 2. Appropriate information in each section; 3. All key findings mentioned; 4. Data is well organized and concise. 18 pts One criterion is missing. 16 pts Two criteria are missing. 8 pts Three criteria are missing. 0 pts All criteria are missing.||20 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Paragraphs1.Thoroughly answers the questions in a detailed manner.
2. Fully demonstrates an understanding of ongoing patient needs.
3. Response includes specific resources or references as requested in the questions.
|20 pts All criteria met 1.Thoroughly answers the questions in a detailed manner. 2. Fully demonstrates an understanding of ongoing patient needs. 3. Response includes specific resources or references as requested in the questions. 18 pts Answers the questions and demonstrates understanding of ongoing patient needs. Response includes specific resources or references as requested in the questions. Answer is not detailed. 16 pts Partially answers the questions and partially demonstrates understanding of ongoing needs. Resources or references included but are not specific to this case. 8 pts Minimally answers the questions and minimally demonstrates knowledge and understanding of course concepts. No resources or references included. 0 pts Did not answer the questions.||20 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Clarity of Writing1.Excellent mechanics; 2. Well organized, clear, and logical; 3. Professional writing style; 4. Proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.||10 pts All criteria met 1.Excellent mechanics; 2. Well organized, clear, and logical; 3. Professional writing style; 4. Proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 8 pts One criterion is missing. 6 pts Two criteria are missing. 4 pts Three criteria are missing. 0 pts All criteria not met.||10 pts|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Late Deduction||0 pts 0 points deducted Submitted on time. 0 pts Not Submitted on Time – Points deducted 1 day late= 7.5 deduction; 2 days late= 15 deduction; 3 days late= 22.5 deduction; 4 days late= 30 deduction; 5 days late= 37.5 deduction; 6 days late= 45 deduction; 7 days late= 52.5 deduction||0 pts|
|Total Points: 150|