After studying the module content and suggested resources:
- Explain the concepts of multi- and transdisciplinary knowledge and argue for their use in establishing social policies.
Use a Format
- You must present your writing double-spaced, in Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier New font, with a font size of 12.
- Include an Introduction, Development of the topic, Arguments for and against, and a Conclusion.
- Pay attention to grammar rules (spelling and syntax).
- When citing the work of other authors, including citations and references, use APA style to respect their intellectual property and avoid plagiarism.
- Contribute a minimum of 500 words.