https://assignmenthandlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo1-300x75.png 0 0 AssignmentHandlers https://assignmenthandlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo1-300x75.png AssignmentHandlers2023-05-19 09:45:192023-05-19 09:45:19Marketing children’s party services | Management homework help
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
Marketing children’s party services | Management homework help
In Chapter 11 of your textbook, read the case study, “Marketing Children’s Party Services: Rugged Earth Adventures.” After reading the case study, address the questions and prompts below.
- Identify two strategic initiatives that you believe will result in growth and increased profits based on this case scenario.
- Create a condensed marketing plan for this children’s party company that aligns with your two identified strategic initiatives.
- Using informed estimates to fill in the missing data from the case, formulate a financial summary of the business in its current form. Include this financial summary as an appendix to the paper. Hint: Conduct research if you are not sure how to complete a sales forecast. There are a lot of videos and articles on this topic. You can convert the financial information in the case to U.S. dollars by going to the OANDA Currency Converter website.
- Forecast what these might look like in a year or two, assuming your two strategic initiatives were implemented. Include this information in the appendix.
- Conclude your case study by answering the two questions listed below.
- Would you invest in a business like this? Why, or why not?
- Are there efficiencies of scale for this type of business?
- Support your responses with content from the reading, lesson, and at least one outside, scholarly resource.