https://assignmenthandlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo1-300x75.png 0 0 AssignmentHandlers https://assignmenthandlers.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/logo1-300x75.png AssignmentHandlers2023-05-16 00:49:102023-05-16 00:49:10How did the colonists manage to triumph in their battle for
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us"
How did the colonists manage to triumph in their battle for
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR OWN VOICE IN THE ANALYSIS, NOT JUST TEXTBOOK REPHRASING. THIS LINK SHOWS HOW TO DO THE CITATIONS. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WzoD1UIYWvcAgjaTx-ak0Au7DPSDJRX64kP7aGhInvs/edit?usp=sharing
How did the colonists manage to triumph in their battle for independence despite Great Britain’s military might? If any of these factors had been different, how might it have affected the outcome of the war?
- This question has two major parts and needs a two paragraph response.
- Paragraph 1. In your own words explain how the colonists triumphed in their battle for independence over the military might of Great Britain. Provide evidence from the textbook to support your answer. Be sure to use your own words and/or site the text.
- Paragraph 2. In your own words, describe what factors might have changed the outcome of the war.
- Connection to present: How did America’s independence from Great Britain set the tone for other countries to follow suit, give a few modern examples
- Introduction, pages 155 – 156
- The Outbreak of Fighting, pages 159 -160
- 6.2 The Early Years of the Revolution, pages 162 – 168
- 6.3 The War in the South, pages 168 -171