Global partner summary | Management homework help
MUST USE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION:
THIS INFORMATION WILL BE UTILIZED EVERY WEEK FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the SMART Goals Worksheet Download SMART Goals Worksheet.
The Global Partner Summary assignment is a continuation of the Partner Resource Exploration discussion forum. You are to analyze the data you have collected on your New International Venture final paper thus far, and complete the follow steps:
· Provide a two-to-four-paragraph summary of your international venture idea (for the New International Venture Final Paper in Week 6).
· Your new international venture idea will be attached below
· Include an analysis of how you will utilize the host country resource partner for this paper. The resource partner is the person you contacted in the Partner Resource Exploration discussion forum.
· Create a one-page formal outline of your New International Venture final paper. You may view this tutorial Formal OutlineLinks to an external site. for help in creating an outline. Other additional resources you may use are Getting Started With MergentLinks to an external site. and Business Insights: GlobalLinks to an external site..
· Provide two to three SMART objectives or goals of the New International Venture final paper business venture.
In your paper,
· Summarize your international venture idea (for the New International Venture final paper).
· Analyze how you will utilize the host country resource partner for the final paper.
· Create a one-page formal outline of your final paper.
· Create two to three SMART objectives or goals for the Final Paper business venture.
The Global Partner Summary paper
· must be 400 to 500 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style
· must include a separate title page with the following in title case:
o title of paper in bold font
§ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o student’s name
o name of institution
o course name and number
o instructor’s name
o due date
· must utilize academic voice.
· must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
o Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· must use at least two recent credible sources in addition to the course text.
· must document any information used from sources in APA Style
· must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style