Edited paper | Operations Management homework help
Need revisions with completed sentences ( the paper is very difficult to follow)
Create a summarized presentation problem contingency plan for the following issues:
· Audience members appear bored and uninterested in the presentation.
· Audience members frequently interrupt the presentation with objections.
· Audience members allude to the inconvenience they experienced because of the rescheduled presentation.
· Audience members ask probing questions the presentation team is unprepared to answer.
Limit contingency summaries to no more than two paragraphs per contingency and one paragraph per identified concern.
In your paper,
· Appraise the value or lack of value associated with asking for a presentation to be rescheduled because of an emergency.
· Frame your response with likely client reactions to the reschedule request.
· Determine three areas of concern the potential client might have based upon the reschedule request.
Presentation Skills Course: Coping With Emergencies paper
· Must be five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA format.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must utilize academic voice.
Creates a Summarized Presentation Problem Contingency Plan for the Four Bulleted Issues As Highlighted in the Assignment Instructions
Appraises the Value or Lack of Value Associated With Asking For a Presentation to Be Rescheduled Because of an Emergency and Frames the Response With Likely Client Reactions to the Request for a Rescheduled Presentation
Determines Three Areas of Concern the Potential Client Might Have Based Upon the Request to Reschedule the Presentation
Written Communication: Control of Syntax and Mechanics
The assignment is either nonexistent or lacks the components described in the instructions.
Written Communication: APA Formatting
Written Communication: Page Requirement
Intro, Thesis, & Conclusion