Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double-spaced) explaining how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when the knowledge and theories in this course could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study. Requirements:
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. This assignment asks that you describe how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied to your workplace.