Need to revise this paper(attached) the TII Plagiarism report needs to go below 10%.
Being able to articulate theories is important for an educational leader. It is also important to apply theories in our relationships with stakeholders in the education process. In this paper, the learner will articulate theoretical foundations related to collaborative relationships and how theory is applied in a K-12 educational system.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Using a grading rubric to grade the assignments (attached).
• APA style for their writing assignments.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a 1,000-1,250-word paper discussing theoretical foundations for collaboration within the framework of a K-12 educational system. Include the following in your paper:
1. Outline at least two theories for effective parent and family involvement in K-12 learning environments.
2. Evaluate the effectiveness of each theory as applied in the K-12 learning environment.
3. Research at least two organizations, at the state, local, regional, or federal level, that support or organize parent and family involvement.
4. Discuss how they use the theories outlined.
5. Suggest ways an educational leader can use these organizations to further the collaborative effort in the K-12 educational system.