Program Evaluation and Reflection on Disposition
develop an evaluation process for the workplace wellness program you designed and reflect on your course learning.
Create a 4-page paper (not including the title and references pages) in a Word document for your response. Use citations in APA format.
Follow the directions to complete Parts 1 and 2.
Create a References page in APA format.
- Follow the directions to submit your final Word document. Include both parts in one submission.
- Part 1: Evaluation Process
- Now that you have designed a workplace wellness program, how will you evaluate its effectiveness?
- Using your course resources and outside research, including the key words below, select and/or modify an evaluation process appropriate to your program design.
Wellness program evaluation
Worksite wellness programs
In a 2-page paper, describe the evaluation process, roles of various stakeholders, the instruments you will use, and the data collection and analysis process. Develop and include a graphic illustrating the implementation steps for the workplace wellness program and where evaluation fits into it. Conclude your paper by describing how you expect the evaluation data to feed the continuous improvement process.
Part 2: Reflection
- In a 2-page paper, reflect on the knowledge and skills you have acquired in this course and how you will apply the learning in your professional setting. Use the following questions to guide your response:
- How can principles and best practices be used to impact the success of a health and wellness education program? Provide at least one example.
- How does development of a case study help to generate ideas for a new health and wellness program effort? Provide at least one example relating the case study you developed to your new program idea.
What steps should be taken to ensure the relevance and real-world applicability of a health and wellness curriculum?
Why should a program cycle include formative assessment and research and formal evaluation activities?
How can you use what you have learned in this course to promote collaboration and stakeholder involvement in a health and wellness education program?